Hashab and Talha Gum
Types Of Arabic Gum:
1. Acacia Senegal : also known as Kordofan or Hashab which is considered commercially as grade one.
2. Acacia Seyal : also known as Talha and its considers commercially as second grade gum.
From Where We Source Our Gums?
We source our gum from different African countries including Nigeria, Chad, Tanzania and Sudan.
What Gums We Offer?
· We offer the Arabic gum unprocessed in cleaned raw form both the Senegal and Seyal
· We offer processed gum as mechanical instant powder.
· We pack the gums in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers.
Characteristics of gum from a. sengal and a. seyal Acacia Senegal Acacia Seyal Acacia.
|4-O-meth1 glucuronic acid||1.50||5.50|
|Average molecular mass (mw)||380,0000||850,000|
Amino acid content in gum Arabic obtained from A. senegal.
|Aminoacid||(nmol/mg) GA||% Aminoacid|