Hashab and Talha Gum
Types Of Arabic Gum:
1. Acacia Senegal: also known as Kordofan or Hashab which is considered commercially as grade one.
2. Acacia Seyal: also known as Talha and its considers commercially as second-grade gum.
From Where We Source Our Gums?
We source our gum from different African countries including Nigeria, Chad, Tanzania, and Sudan.
What Gums Do We offer?
· We offer the Arabic gum unprocessed in cleaned raw form both the Senegal and Seyal
· We offer processed gum as mechanical instant powder.
· We pack the gums in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers.
Characteristics of gum from a. sengal and a. seyal Acacia Senegal Acacia Seyal Acacia.
|4-O-meth1 glucuronic acid||1.50||5.50|
|Average molecular mass (mw)||380,0000||850,000|
Amino acid content in gum Arabic obtained from A. senegal.
|Aminoacid||(nmol/mg) GA||% Aminoacid|