so known as acacia gum, Kordofan, meska, char goond is a natural gum made of the hardened sap of various species of the acacia tree.
Arabic Gum Uses: It is edible and is a key ingredient in traditional lithography, and also used in:
· Food (sweets, chocolates,.etc.).
· Paint production.
· Soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Pepsi).
· Medical industry (Capsules shells).
· cosmetics and various industrial applications, such as viscosity control in inks and textile industries, and more a lot where this is not the place to give the details of uses.
Types Of Arabic Gum:
1. Acacia Senegal: also known as Kordofan or Hashab which is considered commercially as grade one.
2. Acacia Seyal: also known as Talha and its considers commercially as second-grade gum.
From Where We Source Our Gums?
We source our gum from different African countries including Nigeria, Chad, Tanzania and Sudan.
What Gums Do We offer?
· We offer the Arabic gum unprocessed in cleaned raw form both the Senegal and Seyal
· We offer processed gum as mechanical instant powder.
· We pack the gums in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers.