so known as acacia gum, kordofan, meska, char goond is a natural gum made of the hardened sap of various species of the acacia tree.
Arabic Gum Uses: It is edible and is a key ingredient in traditional lithography, and also used in:
· Food (sweets, chocolates,.etc.).
· Paint production.
· Soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Pepsi).
· Medical industry (Capsules shells).
· Cosmetics and various industrial applications, such as viscosity control in inks and textile industries, and more a lot where this is not the place to give the details of uses.
Types Of Arabic Gum:
1. Acacia Senegal : also known as Kordofan or Hashab which is considered commercially as grade one.
2. Acacia Seyal : also known as Talha and its considers commercially as second grade gum.
From Where We Source Our Gums?
We source our gum from different African countries including Nigeria, Chad, Tanzania and Sudan.
What Gums We Offer?
· We offer the Arabic gum unprocessed in cleaned raw form both the Senegal and Seyal
· We offer processed gum as mechanical instant powder.
· We pack the gums in 25/50 kg PP bags and stuff in 20 feet containers.